From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 13:32:20 -0500
Hi All- It's your buddy Jerimiah!
The shining star of Ferret Wise Wishing you all a HAPPY HOLIDAY Season!
Were all decked out on our website if you want to see the snowflakes

www.ferretwise.org!

I am all excited waiting for another tub of white softy stuff to dance
in!  They say it will get here for the Santa ferret does!

AND MORE NEWS!
We welcome Muggs to Ferret Wise today a 6 mo old chocolate mitt boy- a
family member has been diagnosed with an aggressive cancer-- they need a
little less stress in their lives right now!  Muggs is fitting in well
playing with old timer Harry and sees Dr Winnie for his ADV testing
today!  Yahoo a new student JUST what I wanted from good ol Santi Ferret!

We are all so very thankful- CUrly gots a present for Uncle Greg who came
to help clean floors last nite.  He felt bad cuz she is the oldest lady
and felt she needed a special something Harry was getting spoiled!  He
brought some 8 in 1 crunch treats and ferretbites and I bet she will
share them-- and if not I will try to scale the bookcase again and steal
them :)  Disney got a Christmas Card the other day and Mom has hung it
near the bulletin board so she can see it!

Mom has been really really busy sending out sleep sacks from ebay for
ferrets who need them at Christmas.

Her sewing machine was broke for so long -- she can't sew us anything
this year :(--  So she bought a bunch of cage mats that another shelter
sold and they is sending them up -- I wanta red one!  I hope they get
here real soon so we can pretty up the cages!

Today she has to take the serger to the sewing doc she said it died
making tents -- bit they sure don't work as well as I do -- them sewing
machines!

Happy ferret Holidays to ALL!
From  your buddy Jerimiah  and the furkids who adore me at Ferret Wise
SHelter!
www.ferretwise.org