From:
Lynn Toole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 00:48:24 -0500
March at TheHideyHole:
<http://ltoole.icons.ljtoys.org.uk/mi/dot.gif>

Profits for March's sales will go to Ferrets Unlimited in Cleveland,
OH. April's shelter-of-the-month will be Oxford Ferret Rescue. A big
thanks to all who stopped in, registered, and purchased. (If you
desire a shelter other than the ones named on my site to benefit don't
hesitate to let me know. Please include contact information for the
shelter so I can make arrangements with them for delivery of
donations.)

Interested in getting a discount off your next order? Simple, just
write a review. When posted, a discount code will be e-mailed to you.
Shelters please contact me for special pricing.

Congratulations to March's drawing winner, Kim Sikorski. (Remember:
Only registered people are eligible for the drawing so stop in and
register (if you haven't already)).

New items introduced include an animal safari. Keep checking back for
more and different items to come.

Of course, custom made requests are always welcome. Just send me an
email at ([log in to unmask]).

Again, thank you for making TheHideyHole.Com a success.

Lynn Toole
http://www.TheHideyHole.Com