From:
KiSta Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 00:44:29 -0500
<pardon the multiple ferret site posting, but I want to get this to anyone
interested>

I usually don't do this, but this is going to be a complete "help us" post.

We post a lot of things on ebay, under the username kistaferret.com
In the last couple of days, a very generous and (wishes to be) anonymous
shoe retailer has donated several pairs of brand new shoes (mostly Doc
Martens and Tommy Hilfiger) to our shelter to cover Pepe's adrenal surgery,
which was on Tuesday.  You can read about Pepe on our adoptable page, at
http:///www.kistaferret.com/adopt.html
Please check and see if they'res anything there that strikes your fancy.

We also are affiliates with TFS, Pets.com, Petopia.com and PetsMart.  You
can click thru on our page at
http://www.kistaferret.com/donations.html
Also, Igive helps us so much.  New signers-on who purchase contribute $10
to our cause

We were "mentioned" in the Atlantic City Press today, if you're interested,
check out the link from here:
http://206.43.192.183/content/thu/cxw93804.html

Thank you all so much.

Kim Rushing