Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 1995 02:00:31 -0500
How funny! I always wondered what it was that ferrets liked about soap.  It
was one of the first out of the ordinary experiences I had with my ferret.
I had some of those little soaps in animal shapes.  We had a friends little
girl over, and she carried a bunny shaped one around for a while.  Well after
she left, our ferret decided to claim it.  Looked kinda funny seeing this
little ferret with a bunny shaped soap in her mouth.   I had to make sure
that all soap was out of "ferret" reach.
[ Poster indicated that this will be continued when keyboard is fixed ]