From:
Michelle Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2013 15:48:01 +1300
Roll of Honour:
Tarvae, Murphy, Cinniman, Cinniboy, Apollo, Chazel, Tundra (8) Shey 7+,
Dolce, Muffin, Honey, Kitty, Nushka, Ruby, Massa.

Today in to the hands of the Great Spirit you have passed, souls
needlessly torn form their Physical forms.

Dook in fun at the Rainbow Bridge till I get to see you again.

Love from Mum Michelle, ferrets: Ashi, Rosie, Hetti and our Magpie:
RuaRua.

6th 2013 of December New Zealand. 4 Police Officers and 4 "Warranted"
Department of Conservation officers EXECUTED a warrant to search and
seize 15 ferrets, after declining a license application to keep my
remaining ferrets to live out their lives with me. They removed them
and had them euthanized locally, New Zealand seems to be becoming a
police state, when inhouse and caged pets get taken and executed.

Two were over 7 years old and had terminal illnesses. the rest were all
over 5. Too my loved little people, see you at the Rainbow Bridge soon
babies.

Michelle "N Da Clan" 1/6th its former size.