From:
Barbara Griswold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 12:22:53 EDT
I had to laugh when I read this little note.  I was in Hawaii in March
for 3 weeks.  The first time I saw my "ferret" fly by, I couldn't
believe my eyes despite "knowing" that there are no ferrets in Hawaii.
I realized then that it was a mongoose, which acts and looks amazingly
mustilid-like despite not even being realted!  They made my trip too!
Thanks for the memory!

Barb and her dwindling business of whirling dervishes...Cher, Jake, Sam
and Tess