From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 21:08:46 -0700
Several people have asked about the Memorial Day Card Exchange.  Since we
did the Mothers Day Exchange and the big 4th of July Exchange for ADV is
coming up soon, we aren't doing Memorial Day this year.  Everyone should
just take the time off and have a wonderful Holiday Weekend!!

I am, however, taking sign-ups for the July 4th exchange now.

Last year, we raised $1100.00 for ADV Research and I would love to see
us hit that goal again - but with the economy the way it is, it's going
to take a lot of giving and sacrifice to reach that goal this year.  The
people on the card exchange are all very, very giving and I think if we
all work together, we can meet that goal!

To help us toward that end, I am asking all the people who join in the
card exchanges each to try to recruit just one new person to join the
exchange!  Tell you family, friends and ferret buddies how much fun this
is!!  It is fun, isn't it?

Every dollar we bring in will bring us one dollar closer to our goal!

For you new FML'ers, please - you are welcome to join us, too!  You can
read all the details on how the FML Card Exchange works by going to:
http://www.geocities.com/imdella/card.html

Or if you have questions, please ask me!!

I am also starting to take donations now, too.  If you don't want to
participate in the actual exchange, but do want to contribute to the
fund for continuing ADV Research, or if you are a card-exchanger and
want to make a small donation now - since there is no Memorial Day
Exchange, please make your check out to:

"University Foundation" and write "ADV Fund" on the notations line and
send it to me:

Judy Cooke,
851 Burnt Pond Road,
Ostrander, OH  43061.

Please keep in mind that it takes some time to get the checks to the
University of Georgia and additional time for them to deposit the funds.
If you don't like to have outstanding checks in your account, you may
want to consider sending a Money Order instead.

To sign up for the exchange, just send me an e-mail saying you want to
join!!

Thanks!

Judy Cooke
Co-Director