From:
Cerise Welter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 1997 11:20:48 -0500
Ferret Prayers:

Heavenly Father;
You sure are special Father,
You have given us so many wonderful animals,
But I have to thank you most of all for ferrets.
They are so special, and I'm glad you took the time to create them.
Please help me watch over mine, to treat them with love and respect,
Remembering that they too are living creatures,
And that they too have souls.
Let me consider carefully their needs,
And remember that dominion is an awesome responsibility.
Help me care for mine with wisdom and generosity of spirit.
Thank you Father for your great sense of humor,
You truly have used the foolish things to confound the wise.

In Jesus Name,
Amen

A Prayer For Patience

Thank you Lord for my ferrets.
In your divine wisdom you have shown me many things.
I have learned that patience is in me and I choose to use it or not.
My ferrets "inspire" me to be patient and I thank you.
This fruit of the spirit is one that requires a great deal of exercise.
And my ferrets cause me to exercise patience every day.
I ask for strength to be willing to show this patience to people around me,
And am glad that I can practice it in the quiet of my own home first.
That once I have perfected it with my sweet little critters,
I can take it to the world where it is needed most.
Thank you again for my ferrets.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen

Ferret Poems