From:
Facets of Design <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 18:56:33 -0800
With all this talk about problems with cages i.e. tubes, shelves, size,
sanitation,....I couldn't just lurk on the list any longer without
mentioning that Ferret Bungalows has a special order cage that features
flexi-tubes that attach to the bottom level (and the 'levels' are truly
entire floors by the way made of heavy duty plastic) The tubes can be
extended to go around a room or closed off easily when they're not in use.
The cages are easy to clean the whole front opens up and the shelves slide
out, they are better for little fuzzy feet because they aren't wire.  They
have a website www.ferretbungalow.com but the cages with the tubes are not
shown in the pictures, you have to call them and ask.  I am thinking of
getting my bungalow remodeled!!!  Don't get one of these cages if your
ferrets are determined chewers though, the vinyl coated wire mesh covers
the wood inside but really crafty weasels can manage to find a way to get
their teeth on it (mine never have tried).  Its a great cage and it looks
good in my house (a bonus).

Happily housed in California