Date:
Tue, 7 May 1996 11:36:45 CST
My worst nightmare has come trrue Betsy (My 6 month old ferret) does not
like the new baby at all.  Whenever she is around Betsy tries bitting her.
The baby thinks she is playing and starts fighting back but she is way to
small to play this rough.  At first I though maybe Betsy was trying to play
with her but she hisses at her all the time and bits her ears and neck and
tries draging her around while the baby cries out.  I try not to let Betsy
get to close to her now if she looks like she is going to bit or is hissing
at her.  I love them both.  I don't want them to not get along and I don't
want Betsy to be unhappy.  Betsy has been sleeping in my bed with me and
I've been giving her lots of attention and treats.  I don't know what else
to do.  Please someone respond to me and help me out.

                                thank,
     Kim,
     Betsy, (hey what's this? A new toy! Thanks mom!)
  and Baby (Honk honk, what going on? honk honk honk)