Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 12:27:38 -0400
Hello everyone.  Well, my little miracle boy had his surgery yesterday.
Lump is removed and sent off for pathology.  Broken tooth is taken out
and he's on anti-biotics.  He was very very sleepy when I picked him up
on my lunch yesterday, but by the time I got home from work, he was
feeling pretty frisky again and had to be watched carefully so he
wouldn't hurt himself.

Thanks to everyone who contacted with good wishes, and who stopped by to
check out my ebay auctions.

http://search.ebay.ca/
_W0QQfrppZ50QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQrdZ0QQsassZtheferretgirl1969

Just a couple more days before the auction closes, and everything starts
at .99.

Thanks also to my parents, who decided to help out with the cost, instead
of a birthday gift this year.  And to my mom for a loan to cover the
rest!

Lara and Wyatt, with Stinky, Baby Girl, aven the dog, and Red the
fighting fish.