From:
Amy Robbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 11:26:59 -0400
I have a three year old Panda boy.  When I was clipping his nails
yesterday I noticed that his nails were cracked and looked like they
had been bleeding.  He's a chronic digger of anything...but I'm not sure
if that is what caused it.  Has anyone out there had any experience with
cracked nails?  How did you treat them?  Any idea of the cause
(nutritional deficiency, air quality).  He eats 50/50 Totally Ferret
and Superior Choice.  Each day he get's Nupro mixed with Bob Churches'
Chicken Gravy with a couple of squirts of ferretone daily.  He is kept
in an air condition roomed with is 4 buddies...let me rephrase that, his
three buddies and his one torture victim.

Any advice?

Amy Robbin
Manager, Human Resources
SeaChange International, Inc.