From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 16:38:43 EST
I was wondering if anyone else here has ever made a switch from chicken
based kibble to turkey based kibble and noticed that their ferrets liked
it much better.  When Rocky was nearing the end he was on a turkey based
kibble along with his supplemental feedings.  When I switched him,
everyone of my ferrets went nuts pushing each other out of the way for
his food.  To this day if I put a bowl of chicken and a bowl of turkey
down side by side, the turkey disappears.  Even though they are imprinted
on the chicken kibble.  I'm in a dilemma as what to do now.  So I offer
both.

I'd like to know if other people have experienced this with turkey
kibble.  It could be that it's all just in the flavoring and shape of
kind of kibble I'm using.  Pro Plan Turkey and Barley.  I have older
ferrets now, and I"m thinking of making a switch since they love it and
since it just might happen to be easier on their little gi systems.

Wolfy

<http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com>
Sean and Rocky Slide show
<http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=7222047&uid=3512225>