Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 17:39:34 EST
Hello everyone I haven't written in a while but ive been reading every
day.  I just wanted to say that im sorry for those who have lost there
babys, its hard but you have plenty of friends here to help you in
through.

Those of you that are having trouble training keep up with it its hard
at first but thell get it, it takes time just like kids nobody uses the
toilet right away but please use TLC and don't hit, flic, or pull there
chin.  And praise them when there good (lots of treats).

And for the pet store thing some are good some are bad and some need to
be just plan shut down but ive been working at my store (not petco) for
3 years now and take care of them every morning and before i leave, you
might not want to do the dirty work but it needs to be done they cant do
it, if your gonna sell or keep any animal its your responsibility to keep
them clean and happy dont be lazy or say it looks fine do it keep um
clean you wouldnt want to be in a cage with your poop and no food or
water in a tiny space.

And god bless all of who are busting your ass running shelters and loving
unloved fuzzys you are the best kind of ferret owners.

OK im done Erika, panic, flaz, jugie, slim
have a musky day