From:
Kym Costanzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2010 15:10:27 -0400
Hello, fellow ferret friends & supporters!

How would you like to win $500 - AND benefit shelter ferrets at the
same time?

The Pennsylvania Ferret Club & Shelter is holding our 5th annual Rescue
Raffle fundraiser NOW! Just purchase raffle tickets and you could win
one of our three cash prizes of $500, $200, or $100. All proceeds from
this fundraiser will go 100% towards the food, bedding, medicine,
surgery, and other veterinary care of the ferrets in our shelters.

You can buy tickets ONLINE by clicking the link below; pay for your
tickets by mailing a check or with a credit card.

To buy your tickets now, visit the Rescue Raffle page:

http://www.ferretclub.com/rr/

Tickets cost $5 each or get 5 tickets for $20. Only 1,000 tickets are
available, and in previous years we have not sold out - so your odds of
winning $500 are quite good!

Please consider purchasing tickets for this fundraiser. Our shelters
are in desperate needs of funds, and we rely on this fundraiser to help
get us through the busy summer months at our shelters.

EVERYONE wants to win some extra cash; please feel free to forward this
e-mail to your friends, family, or anyone who would like a little extra
cash! Winners need not be ferret owners, just willing to support our
cause and buy some tickets! Thank you in advance for your support of
our efforts!

Do you support the Pennsylvania Ferret Club & Shelter? Become a Fan on
Facebook!
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pennsylvania-Ferret-Club-Shelter/91371946360>

Kym

Kym Costanzo
Vice President
Director of Fundraising & Shelter Operations
Pennsylvania Ferret Club & Shelter
www.ferretclub.com