Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 00:03:34 -0400
A member in my MSN community is in need of finding a home for her fuzzy.
I offered to help by posting her message here in the FML since there
apparently aren't many community members in her area.  Cindy's post is as
follows (sent with permission, of course):

* * * * * * * *
I have a 2-yr-old female ferret who is in excellent health that I am
willing to adopt out to a good home....someone with experience with ferrets
and who will have the time to devote to her.  She is very friendly and
playful and comes with an almost new three-tier cage.  I am forced to give
her up due to my husband's allergies and the fact that my son is going away
to college and will not be here to help care for her.  My sister is
pregnant and I will be taking care of her baby when she returns to work.
It would not be fair to Smokie not to have the attention she is used to
and deserves.  Please write me with any questions you may have.  I live in
Houston and don't want to ship her.

Thanks,
Cindy

Cindy's email address is:  [log in to unmask]

I sure hope there's someone in that area who can offer Smokey a loving
home.  I've seen a photo of this little girl.  Let me tell ya, she's a
doll!

Thank you.

Dennis
The Ferret Realm