From:
"<Lori> <Malizia>" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 00:30:34 EDT
Hello everyone,

First off - I want to thank everyone for their letters of support for the
site.  Like I said on the site, ferret owners rule!!  The site has grown
tremendously in the past coulple weeks so I hope people check back often.
I have started a mailing list for news and info regarding the recent ban
and if anyone wants to subscribe just send email to [log in to unmask] -
type subscribe in the subject or body of the letter.

I will most likely be posting a petition soon that can be printed out and
New Yorkers can get signatures on their own if they choose to help.  More
info about it will be posted on the site soon.
http://members.aol.com/nycferrets

Thanks again fuzzy lovers!!

Lori and the Fuzzbutts - Diesel, Chelsea, Lucy, Puddin', Twinkie, and
Ralphie