From:
Lynn Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 12:49:49 +0000
Dooks to all

It is with very sad heart that we have to give up our two beloved
ferrets.  One is a light colored cinnamon gal named sally who is 9 months
and is soooooooooo sweet.  And the other is a sable deaf male named sneak
2 and 1/2 years old who is special as well.  Please, no flames.  His son
has allergies, and my son has eczema and apparently, (I didnt know this)
allergies as well.  You can contact me personally or you can contact the
group here.  I will post this more than once just in case someone misses
it.  The 4 tier, 6 foot cage can go with them, as well as all the food,
litter and all the toys.  If you need more information please email
[log in to unmask]  I live in South St. Paul Minnesota.

Sincerely
Lynn