From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2008 16:55:26 -0400
Ferret Antics By Deva

We have the priviledge of offering some of the art works of Deva Kolb.

Her keen sense of humor and thorough knowledge of Ferret Antics are
evident in her works.

Our friendship began a few months ago when Deva offered to assit us
with some drawings of our "Ferret Tower of Fun" In fact, she drew the
current ad for us on Ferret Magazine.

As we get ready to begin holiday shopping, we would like to have you
check out our web sites for possible shopping ideas.

http://www.ferrettower.com

http://www.ferretnotecards-deva.com

http://smallanimalchannel.com - if you want to check out the ferret
tower all wrapped up for the Holidays.

On a much more serious note, God bless all those that are picking up
the pieces to build back from Gustav and Ike - are thoughts, prayers
and assistance goes out to all.

Cindy Scheidt