From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 20:01:07 -0700
On livejournal.  I won't say where or by whom, but they are saying this
after a lecture by a ferret expert.

>Neutering and spaying (though some states they have to be to be legally
>sold) actually increases the adrenal chances by 30 percent.  Stress on
>ferrets in ulcers often cause death in nearly 60 percent of ferrets.
>Dental issues most often kill ferrets more then adrenal or insuloma
>(which incidentally is caused by feeding your ferrets more then once a
>day a certain amount).

So can anyone point my to any real scientific evidence for any of these
things, hell I will settle for published papers that aren't even widely
accepted.  I just want to know why someone is saying this and is there
some body of work out there that I haven't heard about.

Blessings,

Margie
--
Slap me with a splintered ruler
And it would knock me to the floor if I wasn't there already

Alanis Morissette