Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 1997 14:09:46 -0500
Hello All:

Just a note that we at Wyrdhaven are always available and willing to accept
lost or abandoned weasels.  We're in Colorado Springs, Colorado, but would
be willing to go just about anywhere in the state if necessary to make a
rescue.  You can contact us at the email and web page addresses below,
and/or at our home at:

      Steven Woodcock & Colleen Coppock
      4565 Allison Drive
      Colorado Springs, CO  80916
      719-392-2975

Steve and Colleen
Continually Matching Wits with Newone, Zebulon Pike, Minx, Puck, Taz,
                               Scamp, Ranger, and Rosie
Waiting on the Other Side:  Missy, Ripple, Slinky

+==========================================================================+
|                                                        _                 |
| Steven Woodcock                                  _____C .._.             |
| Senior Software Engineer, Gameware          ____/     -___/              |
| Lockheed Martin Real3D                     <____/-_----_-    "Ferretman" |
| Phone:      719-597-5413                                                 |
| E-mail:  [log in to unmask] (Real3D), [log in to unmask] (Wyrd Wyrks)    |
| Web:     http://www.cris.com/~swoodcoc/wyrdhaven.html (Top level page)   |
|          http://www.cris.com/~swoodcoc/ai.html        (Game AI page)     |
|          http://www.cris.com/~swoodcoc/software.html  (AI Software page) |
| Disclaimer: My opinions in NO way reflect the opinions of                |
|             the Lockheed Martin Real3D--get *serious*                    |