From:
Richard & Teresa Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 22:18:25 -0400
Hi Everyone,

My husband and I went to the mall tonight and we stopped in the petstore to
check out the new kits.  We usually do this because they're just so cute.
Anyway, a woman and her husand came up as we were looking at them and
started telling me that she has ferrets at home.  She told me that they were
a pain to take care of, and she told me it was a problem cleaning their poop
in the corners.So I told her I have four at homeand, I asked her if they
were litter trained and she said " No, how do you do that?" I told her a few
steps to follow and as I was leaving I heard her say to her husband, " We
should just get rid of them".  I walked down to the bookstore, which isn't
far, and turned around to look for them and they were gone.  I wanted to
give her my phone number and tell her that if she wanted to get rid of them
I'd take them.  It has really upset me.  I don't even think these fuzzies
are let out of their cage.  As I walked through the mall I kept looking for
them, but no luck.  I really feel bad that I didn't get a chance to help
these poor little fuzzies.

Teresa & the Fur-tastic Four
Sequoia, Enoch, Callisto, and Nemesis
and our fur angel Loki