From:
EI - Lydia Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 09:55:16 -0400
Gessh Paula lighten up.  Just b/c Bob thought it was b/c he was adopted
that he kept so many ferret has nothing to do with you.  I really thought
it was a great post.  Something some people never think about is what will
happen in a disaster.  To say you it "pissed you off" wow.  Its just one
persons opinion not the whole world.  Its only a matter of time before
nobody will want to post to the fml b/c of flames.  I thought this was a
place to talk and write about ferrets but its becoming a place to get
attacked.  I know I will get attacked b/c of this letter but its now
expected.  Boy thats a shame isn't.  I am getting tired of everybody having
to write no flames on their posts.  Why can't we just write and not have to
worry about someone getting mad over silly things.  You can disagree with
me thats ok, you can try and change my mind if you have to, and thats ok
but to get "pissed off" isn't ok.  Life is to short to get so mad.  Have
you forgotten everything you learned in kindergarten?

Lydia and the crew
Snickers the baby
Casper the fighter
Bubba the momma's boy