From:
lisa blohm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 21:37:05 -0400
so, my mollie is a big girl now (5 months!!!) and i'm missing that baby
quacking that used to wake me up in the morning- not to mention i think
mollie needs something to do during the wedding season when both my
boyfriend and i are working the most often.  the petland down the street
is getting some brand new marshall farms babies tomorrow- i know mf has a
bad reputation, but its not exactly the ferrets fault!

so i have some questions for you guys- the last time i had multiple ferrets
i was a little kid, so i dont really know about having them.

1.) if i get a little baby, i'm guessing 7 weeks old or so, how long before
i can keep him/her with my mollie monster?  i know i have to get them used
to each other but i'm wondering when i should start the introductions since
the baby will be a baby.

2.) i know i'm supposed to, and i know i should have already, but i havent
yet, although i will- so please dont ream me out, just answer my question
if you could, i havent gotten mollies shots yet- she never sees any animals
besides my mothers ferret cody- and i'm wondering if i buy a baby from
the pet store, is there any chance of bringing the baby home and bringing
something home to harm mollie?  i wouldnt want to do that.  any
suggestions?  once the baby is old enough i plan on getting both of them
rabies and distemper shots, but for the meantime, and for other diseases,
what do you suggest?

3.) finally, i know most of the people on this list are not really ferrets,
and i know ferrets enjoy each others company, but do you think that mollie,
who is an only kid and is spoiled more than many human babies are, will be
sad that she is no longer mommy and daddy's only little girl?  i want the
new baby to be a new exciting beginning, not the ending of the best of
times.  what do you think?

thanks!
lalisa

LisaMarie Blohm