From:
Tanya Grave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 14:14:54 -0800
Noah and The Ferrets
Author Unknown

God had Noah build his Ark, and then brought the animals 2 x 2 right?
Then ferret math took over, and by the time the first raindrops fell,
Noah had 17 ferrets.

God: "Noah!  What's this?  I told you TWO of each animal!"

Noah: "I know, but...how could I resist?"

God: "Yeah, yeah... I know.  Never mind.  From this day forward, anyone
who opens the door to their heart and home to a ferret will find that
Ferret Math will strike, just as surely as it has stricken you.  It is a
phenomenon I will instill, and it will last until the last ferret is
adopted into a loving home...meanwhile...I have to get the flood started.
Button your overcoat.  But, wait!  First..."

Noah: "Uh-oh...what, Lord?"

God: "There's a pair of ferrets in New Jersey that are looking for a good
home...do you think you could squeeze just two more into the Ark?"

Noah: "Sure, there's always room for two more.  Hey, you!  Unicorns!  Get
out!  We've got more ferrets coming in!"

And that's the REAL reason why there aren't any unicorns around today.