From:
Shele Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 11:00:40 -0500
First off I want to say thank you to those who sent ecards and responded.
I have so needed it today.  I woke up and went to check on Oscar.  I
decided to clean her carrier out and give her her medicine.  Well, when
I took out a towel, I noticed blood, a lot of blood, on the towel.  I
thought well maybe it was just her leaking around her stitches.  I was
wrong when I took her out of her carrier her insides were no longer
insides.  So now she is back in surgery, I am crying my eyes out, and
praying all is well.  Poor Oscar.  The vet said that she chewed through
her stitches and she may have a blockage of blood flow cuz her colorings
not normal.

As a side note Bubba started nit picking her the minute he was allowed
near her so we kept them separate for safetys sake.  A question too how
do I get her to eat?  She won't touch her food or water or hadn't as of
yesterday and now she probably will be really upset over all of this.
Anyway thank you all.  I need all the support I can get.  I didn't expect
to react this way to her.  She's my hubby's baby and Bubba is mine.

Better go the phone is ringing maybe it's the vet with good news.

Shele
Bubba and Oscar