From:
"Christine Herman-- Ms. Ferret Lover" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 07:31:22 EDT
>Even if none of the above are possible, you have given her a second
>chance and a very loving home, don't feel guilty.
>
> Patty

hi patty and thanks for the info- - the NY ferret rights advocacy has
agreed to pay sophies surgery bill- so she will have a third chance after
all- thanks again-and i will let everyone know how things turn out for her.
last night she woke me up about a half dozen times with the kissing again-
why must she have these love attacks at 2 in the morning--lol- you may ask
why i don;t cage her at night with the other fuzzbutts- but she gets really
distressed if she cannot get in bed with me!!!

peace,christine