From:
"Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 10:13:53 -0400
>When you check a ferrets blood glucose where do you take the spec from?
>You can't pick their tiny little fingers can you?

That's how I do it.  More accurately, I stick one of Beasley's pads on the
bottom of his foot.  I use one those spring loaded devices for people to
prick their finger so they can check their blood sugar.  He doesn't react
in any way, though he's not happy about having his foot held.

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael F. Janke, [log in to unmask]
* Secretary, South Florida Ferret Club and Rescue, Inc.
*
* Visit our web site: http://www.miamiferret.org