Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 1994 11:57:44 -0500
My fiance was just looking Fezzik over, and noticed that one of his little
teeth looked a bit odd.  It's hard to describe what exactly was wrong with it;
it just looked like there was some tartar, and maybe that the gums were a
little red....  Is there anything I should/can do to make sure he doesn't
have/get any tooth problems?  He only eats Iams kitten food;  he doesn't get
too much in the way of sugary treats (I occais. let him lick the bottom of my
glass after I've had some soda, but... :)  We just got him labor day, and he's
already been to the vet three times, so I'd think if he really had a problem it
would have been caught already....  But is there something I should watch for?

-Rochelle