From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 08:54:38 -0600
I tried to read the posts about Marshal Farms but just couldn't get
through them all.  All of the ferrets I have ever owned are from Marshal
Farms and I love them tremendously.  I would never look at a ferret, say
"oh he's from Marshal Farms never mind" and walk away.  I'm sorry they
breed and sell to Labs, but think about this please:

Every ferret needs a good home.  And just think, if you do buy a Marshal
ferret, then you are giving that ferret a much better home than he would
be getting somewhere else.  So boycott buying Marshal Farms ferrets, and
then they'll end up in the same fate that the Lab animals do.  Think of
it as saving them.  You may not like the practice of Marshal Farms, but
the ferrets can't help where they come from!

[AH]