From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 12:44:38 -0800
Hi everyone,
Just something I was thinking about, maybe someone knows something
concrete?  Now that New York City has a new mayor, does anyone know if
there might be a change to the ferret ban?  Call me naive, but it seemed
to me that one of the major reasons the ban stayed was because Giuliani
just didn't like ferrets.  I'm currently looking for a new place to live,
and the one thing keeping me out of NYC is the fact that I wouldn't be
able to bring the girls.  If anyone knows anything about this, let me
know?

Rachel and the wild weaselinas

=====
"Go ahead, call the cops
You don't meet nice girls in coffee shops"

                      -- Tom Waits