Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2006 11:44:59 -0400
Hi all!

Is anyone driving from NYC to the Octoberfest ferret show in Paramus, NJ
on Oct. 14?

If so and you have room in your car, I'd be interested in coming along.
I live in Manhattan, downtown west side.

Thanks!

Hope everyone's furkids are well (even though I know that's a pipe
dream).  To those who have sick ferts, I wish them to be at least
comfortable and pain free, and to get well soon.  And, deep condolences
to those whose precious babies have gone to the bridge.

Shron & Rocky--"I caught another mousey ting last week and left it by my
tube, but when I woke up da mousey was gone!  I tink I know who took it;
she not foolin me.  She wants to keep all da mouseys for herself."