From:
"Cinda B. Beach" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 1996 00:56:58 -0500
Hi.  Can I describe my ferret to you guys and find out what kind she is?  I
think she's a silver mitt.  She has a white face with a light band of tan
around and between her eyes, and a slight tan arrow shape between her ears.
She has cute little pink ears and nose.  Her underbelly is completely white,
and her little feet too.  Her entire undercoat is white.  On the upper half
of her body she has light tan guard hairs, and on the lower half they get a
little darker, and her tail is pretty dark.  Her legs are a little dark too.

Does this sound like a silver mitt?

Thrasher (they call me Underfoot cause I love to follow CLOSELY)
Fingers  (Don't I sound beautiful?! I let Thrasher beat me up because he's
          cute!)
Cinda and Paul