From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 19:59:33 -0800
Wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who helped support the making
of this year's Ferrets of the FML Calendar.  To those of you who either
entered photos or purchased the calendars, THANK YOU!

The production and printing of this year's calendar almost kept it from
getting off the ground, and those problems prevented me from really
pushing the sales.  It took much effort to get the calendar right and I
will not be dealing with the same printer next year!!  I only ordered 100
calendars, but the great news is that I sold them all and will be mailing
a check for $727.93 to Judith to deposit into Support Our Shelters
General Fund.

So again, to everyone who supported this special project.....THANK YOU!
Oh....and get your cameras out as I am sure there will be a 2004 edition!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters