From:
Kristen Thelander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 May 1996 00:55:14 -0400
hello everyone, it's been such a long time since i've posted, but i've
finally caught up on my fml.  casey and emily are both thriving; casey just
celebrated her 1 year old birthday two weeks ago.  emi is now 7 mos.

i wanted to first tell dayna how touched i was after reading her story about
foggy.  i am so relieved that he is doing well; we all said a prayer for his
recovery.  he is definitely a strong little guy and is very lucky that you
came along and saved his life.  i have to agree with the comment made by
kelleen to those who thought that he should have been put down; the poor
baby had a right to knowing love and happiness in his lifetime.  thank you
dayna for allowing him to know kindness.

i also wanted to send my sympathy to teri for the loss of contessa.  she
sounded very special to you; feel lucky that you had such a loving pet.

paw paw, we are very glad that you are feeling better; we missed hearing
about tater's adventures crawling up mee maw's nightgown!  give him our
love.

kelleen, the last time i posted, i was desperately trying to find a treat
for casey and you had suggested the non-lactose, non-dairy milk; she still
loves it!  thanks so much for your suggestion.  emily, of course, will still
try anything.  her latest favorite is banana frozfruit bars.

we've been trying to keep them as cool as possible; it's been 96 degrees
here in jersey the past 2 days.  we've been taking cool dips with them in
the shower, keeping them hydrated with pedialyte and water, and the fan
blows right near their cage.  hopefully, the weather will cool down some.  i
know i can't take much more of this myself!

TNT, take care everyone!

Love and Dooks,
Kristen and Chris (knee deep in wedding plans)
Casey (if they make me take one more shower, i'm gonna...)
Emily (mom, when are you gonna invest the couple hundred dollars in an air
conditioner? pant pant)