From:
Debbie Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 14:50:36 EST
Hi Everyone,

We didn't do very well with our first Raffle, so we are going to try
another one.  We are going to give it a little more time than we did the
first one.  Maybe 2 weeks wasn't enough time to give everyone to get
tickets.  We barely broke even with costs of running the raffle, but it
was fun doing the work involved.  I love all the activity.  We are going
to run the Raffle for 4 weeks and have the drawing on the 26th of April.
Our lucky 1st place winner of the first raffle was Leeanne Pallazola of
Colorado.  She had quite a wait to receive her prize though, because she
was buried in 6' of snow and had no mail delivery for quite a few days.
She says it was worth the wait though.

Thank you Leeanne...even though her Fenway was more interested in the
packaging! (LOL) Anyway...here are the details on the raffle:

"Basket of Ferret Goodies Raffle"
Deb's Ferret Rescue Fundraiser
Tickets $1 each -- 6 for $5
Date of drawing is April 26, 2003

1st Prize:
1 Homemade Summer Hammock (Reversible)
1 Homemade Pocket Hammock (fleece lined)
1 litter pan (10" x 13" x 3 1/2")
1 Litter Pan Scoop
1 16 ounce Water Bottle by L/M Animal Farms
1 4" White Ceramic Food Dish
1 Ferret Tasty Toons Talking Treat Dispenser
1 3.5 oz Bag Kaytee Yogurt Dips Ferret Treats (Banana Flavor)
1 1.5 oz Bag of Totally Ferret Treats
1 Four Paws Safety Ferret Lead and Harness (Red)
1 Pet ID Tag by Sheppard & Greene (microfilm type--no cost to send in
  to have info put on it for you)
1 All Living Things Ferrets Sisal Ball
1 Ferret Fun Ball & Wagon Wheel by Small Animal Kingdom
1 4 pack of Ferret Buzz Balls by Small Animal Kingdom
1 Homemade Sock Toy with Bell inside...Safe for ferrets
1 Homemade Fleece Stuffed Toy...Safe for ferrets (fiber filled)
1 Petco Tennis Ball
1 Funny Framed Ferret Sign

2nd Prize:
1 Homemade Pocket Hammock (Fleece Lined)

3rd Prize:
1 Homemade Summer Hammock (Reversible)
Send checks or money orders payable to:
Debbie Fitzgerald
Address:
Mark & Debbie Fitzgerald
Deb's Ferret Rescue
10860 Parkwood Drive
Montague, MI  49437

Phone: 231-893-4116

We can snail mail your tickets to you or email them to you.  Please be
sure to send your email address.  Tuesday we have a fuzzy going in for
exploratory surgery.  Please keep her in your thoughts.  Her name is
Darcy and she is a deaf silver blaze that we got in as a severe biter
that was badly neglected.  She has come along way.  She is finally
starting to trust again with a lot of love and attention.  Lets hope
her health doesn't become her demise.

Thank you all in advance,
Mark & Debbie Fitzgerald
Deb's Ferret Rescue