From:
Beth Comarow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 23:08:03 EST
If anyone in the Houston area might be able to help this person (if it's
not too late) get this ferret to a shelter, please email her asap.  Her
email address is [log in to unmask]  Kelly ([log in to unmask]) has
*talked* to her and is trying to help, and I'll be gone all day Saturday so
if you have any questions you can also talk to Kelly.  Kelly was not able
to get her phone number.

We have emailed the person shelter phone numbers and have tried to convince
her via email and Instant Message (Kelly has) to bring the ferret inside
for the night until she can locate help.  None of the shelters were in the
Houston area, however.

This was her post on the aol Ferret Rescue and Adoption board:
From [log in to unmask]