From:
Jim Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 1996 23:53:04 -0700
Hi all, well, after 3 days of hopitalization my surgery was over...but alas
I've missed some of the FML's I'm up to date as of June 4- June 5 thatis the
last of them....please BIG send me the ones I'm missing today is the first
day I've been feeling Ok and am trying to catch up.  Thanks ahead of time.

Also for any of you in the Billings, MT area I have found a wonderful
vet...and reasonable.  She's at Laurel East, Interstate 90 at East Laurel
exit.  (406) 628-4683.  I had been trying to find one in the area and
someone at a pharmacy told my hubby about her.  She's very gentle and knows
her stuff.  Also have tryed to download the FAQ's and can't seem to can
someone help???  Would like to give her some info about the ferts...but
what???  Any info is appreciated, Bandit is due back on the 25th of June, so
I have some time, (as long as my Doc appt. goes Ok.) Thanks all, and thanks
BIG.  Jim, Daysi, and Bandit (hey, Mom can I have some of your pop???) (No,
honey sorry.)