Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 05:19:03 -0700
Good Morning, FMLers!

I just found out something that I just have to share.  By now all of you
should be registered on iGive.com, and hopefully, you are clicking there 5
times a day to support your cause (you know, there have to be 30+ ferret
groups listed there!).  Just pick one...

Well anyway, I click everyday for myself and my friends who know that I'm
completely trustworthy.  I also am addicted to on-line auctions (go eBay!).
So, while I am clicking, I see that iGive has added a new merchant,
Ubid.com.  Whohoo!!  Another way to feed my auction addiction!!!

So I clicked thru and registered with uBid.com.  I didn't actually bid on
anything, just looked around for a good snipe.  That was that.  Today, I
click with my coffee as I do everyday, and BINGO!  Ubid gave me me a
dollar!!  One dollar to my cause for registering with uBid thru iGive.  Now
my clicks will be worth .20 every day thru the next month.  Lets figure....
$1 for registering, and .20 per day x 50 days, OK that works out to $11.00.

Oh, BTW, if you haven't registered with iGive yet, just make that $11.00
into $21.00, and sign up today.

Jump on it people, the shelters need your help, and it woln't cost you
anything!

Dooks to all!

Tracy & The Fuzzy Bunch
www.metroferret.org