From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 13:11:35 EDT
Jasmines in love,or at least like.I took her out to feed the horse and let
them sniff noses,or in the horses case snuffle the fur.She surprised the
horse and me by giving the horse alot of ferret kisses on the nose.The horse
just kind of stood there with a look on her face that said aaawwww,how
cute.I thought,yea that's just a fluke,she'll never do it again.The next
morning,she did it again.I'm talking alot of kisses,I don't get this many
when I have raisins.This time the horse nuzzled her fur in response.It's
like they're communicating.You can see it in their eyes.Maybe Jasmines
saying thanks for letting me run and play in your food,but I think it's a
little more than that.I'll keep you posted on this interspecies love affair.

For those of you couch challenged folks,that is challenged to keep it in
one piece,try a solid wood couch with cushions,ala SW style.I've had one
for 9 years for puddy tats and it's great for ferts too,or should I say
frustrating.There's nothing they can do to it that a little scratch cover
won't take care of.To keep the fuzzies happy I put an old pair of sweats,
child size,under the speaker stand.They love crawling in and out and
frequently fall asleep in it.Since that leads to their hidey hole behind
the tv,they sometimes dive in one end,run out the other end and end up in
the treasure chest,usually with my sock.

Love them fuzzbutts,Sandy & 3 Ferreteers