Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2007 13:11:28 -0400
Iwill miss Rocky Bobbles so very much. Lisa, thank you for going all
out to save him. You went beyond what was necessary there and it really
paid off. You saved such a special little soul. Thank you for sharing
his "rocky" and mysterious beginnings on the FHL. I learned a lot from
your adventures with him.

Renee, thank you for taking him in and giving him a home with the gypsy
clan. No doubt that boy was a child forever trapped in an adults body.
lol. Oh how he loved his travels with you. He cracked me up how he'd
barrel out of a cage where ever you came to a pit stop as if he was
never away from home. I guess in his mind he wasn't. He was with you
and the poop in the corner gang.

I treasure the many moments he spent with Sean and Rocky when he
visited. Rocky seemed to be a bit "retarded" from his infections during
infancy too, just not nearly as bad as the Bobbles. It was always so
fascinating to me how they had that same expression on their faces.
Maybe that is why Sean was drawn to him. I am so glad that I took
oodles of pictures of your baby over the years. I'll never forget how
he felt in my arms. He was such a big boy. It was hard to tell the
difference between the baby blubber and the unused muscle throughout
his body. He reminded me of a big mushy toy or silly putty.

Our little bobble headed boy. :)