Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 09:48:48 -0800
Hello to all the 'parents' and their kiddies,

I have posted on here quiet a bit.  But I just thought I'd let ya know how
'our' vet visit went today.  It was our first together, they both went in
for rabies, got nails clipped, and Grizzly got her ears washed out.  Well,
I'm pretty banged up, I don't know about them.  They had some heavy duty
scratching in store.  We got one nail a bit too short on George and
another one not very much off.  But I can do it maybe before the bath.
And George left behind the biggest 'present' for Dr. Schnak.  He's a VERY
good man, and for all the fighting and fussing they did, he though they
did better than some do.  Should I be worried?  What could be more worse
than that?  hehe.  They are snoozing right now, George is trying to stay
half awake, but that's a losing battle.

A lady commented on how beautiful she thought they were, she was asking
questions about them and I was more than happy too share.  My first
positive comment while being at the vet.  Yay!!

I have one more question.  Every once in awhile, they(george mainly) will
wake up out of deep sleep or just a nap and scratch wildly (USUALLY at the
nap of the neck).  They do that till it's gone and are fine for awhile.
I haven't noticed any bugs on them.  And they have only been REALLY doing
it the past few days.  Any advice would be GREAT, because I am so new to
this.  I really hope that they are okay, as I love my kids.

'Grandma' and 'Grandpa' were gonna babysit last night, but I ended up
staying here too, and they whole 7 hours we were apart, I missed them so.

That should be enough for now.