From:
Kimberly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2008 17:58:46 -0600
Kimberly here again! I've received a number of emails from shelters
wishing to be listed on our upcoming shelter links page on
www.PingfordsPorridge.com but we still have room for more! This is free
and there is no obligation to buy or support Pingford's Porridge. No
strings attached.

I want to answer a couple of questions I've received:

1. There is no links page up on our site yet. I will add that page as
soon as I have a good amount of info.

2. Some shelter folks have written, feeling they don't have anything
NEW in the way of a good ferret tip. The tip idea was mine, as we
have quite a few ferret "newbies" come to our site daily, looking for
nutritional information. We also have questions on diet, training,
biting, nail clipping, medical conditions, etc. from veteran and new
ferret folks alike, facing a new-to-them concern or issue.

My thinking was that this would be a fantastic way for folks to learn
from the experiences of shelter moms and dads. The TIP IS OPTIONAL and
is not required to be included on our links page! If you don't have a
tip, or don't want to provide one, don't! But please, consider being
included just the same. I'd love to have you! I feel strongly about
supporting our shelters and getting their information out there. We
donate as often as we can to ferret shelters in need and we usually
keep this activity to ourselves. This will be a public way of
supporting the heroes of the shelter community and something about
which I feel strongly.

As a side note, California's Ferret's Anonymous Sept-Oct newsletter
features an article on the story of Pingford's Porridge. Take a look
if you'd like, and learn a little about me, my babies and Porridge!
See here, page 8:
http://www.ferretsanonymous.org/newsletters/PawPrintSepOct08.pdf
and catch up on California's ferret legalization battle while you're
there!

HEY, KAT! I'll need a new shelter links page soon. I keep forgetting to
tell you that. tee hee hee!

Kimberly Emerson
Pingford's Porridge
www.pingfordsporridge.com