From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2013 14:14:22 -0500
Our website is hosted on a free site. They enacted a new rule that the
free sites have to be worked on in a certain period of time or they
take them down without notice. If the site owner doesn't contact them
within 7 days they delete all pages which is what happened to FFS. I've
had this site since 2002 and have not worked on it much for the last 2
years and not at all last year... and suffered the consequences.
Fortunately my domain name is through another company and is safe.

Anyway, www.ferretfamilyservices.org is back up and I'm adding pages
and links intermittently. I did not have the site backed up and I
don't remember what all I had on the site, including links.

This site works in html and for me it's a process of re-learning the
codes, etc. Previously I was able to look back at the other pages to
figure it out but now I am starting from scratch. At the moment it is
very basic, and I've not decided yet how it will end up but it will be
an ongoing process since I do want to keep the site. I have my contact
info, original site picture, and a few important pages and links up. If
there is something else anyone would like see included, particularly
links, please email me, [log in to unmask]

There is an option to pay monthly to keep the site, which I may
consider at a later time, and then I won't have to work on it so
frequently, or at all once it is completed.

Thank you to the people that alerted me when they noticed our site was
missing, and I apologize that it was not there when you needed it.
Those links are up again.

tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org

[Sent TLE archive info. BIG]