From:
Jean Wimpee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 21:34:41 -0400
Is there anyone in the Burbank, CA area interested in getting together in
June to collect signatures for the petition?  I've not heard of anyone in
this immediate area doing anything.  If interested, please let me know and
we can stake out a Petco or other pet store that will let us gather out
front.

For those of you who haven't yet tried to gather signatures, get out there.
You'll find that it is not that hard.  We have been able to gather sixty
quite easily and that is just at work.  We haven't hit our friends up yet.

Jean