From:
Lesley Colton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2014 20:38:43 -0400
Does anyone have any Premier 5 in 1 Ferret Harnesses they are willing
to part with? Used (in good condition) or new, any color, with or
without leash? These are the best harnesses in my opinion and the type
that my guys can't slip out of easily. Premier quit making them and I
contacted MANY online stores with no luck. They are the H style with a
swivel clasp that connects the body loop to the neck loop. If you have
one you will sell, please contact me by email.

Dooks!
Lesley