From:
FerretMomJC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 07:26:54 -0700
I looked at the link which goes to an actual On-line Ad for the two
ferrets for sale for $150.  She says one has a broken foot from getting
caught in a hammock "which the vet says may or may not heal"!!  And that
they don't have the time for them.

I e-mailed her - offering to either find a well-screened family for them
or to offer them a forever hom with me - but most importantly for the
immediate time, to get that foot looked at again.

I was just so floored by the way the ad read - oh ya, his foot got stick
in his hammock (not good) and he probably pulled & pulled on it until it
broke and it may or may not heal.  Good Grief!!!

If anyone cares to give input to them, let them know The Ferret Haven
would be a good place for these little ones who clearly deserve more
than what they are getting now.

Jerri Carel
The Ferret Haven
Louisville, KY