From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 11:15:33 -0800
Hi there!  [waving]

I'm very excited to tell you about a handsome fella named Sherman that
toddled over the bridge a while back.  He smiled easily and seemed
relieved to be here.  I hopped on up to him out to introduce myself and
found that he has a unique tail.  It was short and really cute.  I asked
him why he didn't imagine himself to have a full tail again here, but he
said this made him different and it would be cute to all the girls here.
[chuckle] He stood up on his back legs like a bear to take a look around
the place.  Then we gave each other a sniff greeting and I admired his
shinny new halo.  Do you know what he told me?  He told me that he rode
the moonbeams all the way here.  Talk about arriving in style.  He said
he wants him mommy to know that.  Next, I walked with him to show him the
sites like the treat bar, bouncy clouds, sofa fields, fleece mountain and
everything else.  But he wanted to see the reflecting pool.  He wanted to
look into it to check on his mommy because he was afraid that she was
heartbroken by his leaving.  They've been long time friends you know.  So
he gazed into it, but I don't know what he saw because do you know what
he did next?  He plopped his head right into it --"bloosh".  I had to
push my jaw closed with my paw it was gaping so wide.  He came up for air
and told me to "watch this".  He splashed his face down again and he blew
the biggest bubbles I ever saw.  In fact, they were so massive they
actually broke the surface of the water and floated up into the air and
the other ferrets that came to greet him flew around popping them and
dooking.  He's such a cut up!  I had a real good time with him.  He's a
bit obsessed with the pool and likes to see how big he can make the
waves.  He's having so much fun, he has yet to let it settle down so that
he can check on his friend.  But that's okay.  Something tells me she is
just fine.  And he has all the time in the world to look in on her.
[giving a silly salute]

Your pal,
Sandee!