From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 1997 00:54:17 EST
Re: Jackie's post about dragging the water dishes around...
which is standard operating procedure here (playing with the cat dishes, the
dog dish, getting the entire floor wet)... one thing is to put a towel under
the dish; I also have a lovely little ceramic dish that is wider at the
bottom (bought from the FACT [Connecticut] shelter a while back) that's
pretty stable.  By far the best solution I've come across is using "coop
cups" which screw on to the side of a carrier, cage etc.  They can be bought
in the bird department of pet supply stores, but I got mine from "Ferret
Essentials" (FMLer Sharon Burbine's mail order business.  Sharon can be
reached at [log in to unmask]).  And your guys can still snorkle if they want :-)

Ronnie
Ralphie, Harry, Prince Charming, Merlin, Roxanne & Petunia's mom