From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 21:42:31 -0800
I have had a few question my posts.  Sorry to say for some reason I can't
always express what I want to say.  Please, if you don't understand a post
or my post, email the person and ask.

I'm bragging here but our four have it all.  When they want out they get
out in two hugh areas..  They have as many ferret toys we could buy plus so
much more and too many treats(blame mom here).  They get hugs and kisses
everyday..  They get their nails trimmed every 10-14 days, ears cleaned
when needed, and so much more.  Not sure why people are judging me..  I
have posted I have had a hard time saying what I want..  We all three of
us love animals.  We have done two rescues so far..  Something I could have
said no way..  We love animals alot.  Sure in the past I have asked odd
questions, but only questions is all.  I will never stop asking no matter
what.  Sometimes I go to a board who asks a question I don't know the
answer to so ask it here.  I can't count how many misinterpreted what I
said.  This does hurt me some.  On two occasions the people thought I
didn't take our ferrets to the vets.  One was very wrong.  She had been to
the vet.  The other, heck, from the hallway to the kitchen was dead and I
gave CPR for a few minutes with no luck.  If I had time I would have taken
the second to the vet.  .

Please people, email if you don't understand.  It hurt me alot when I get
blamed for not taking a ferret to the vet when I did once and the other was
dead, CPR was too important.  I know many are caring and I myself sent out
cards to lost ferrets.  Don't insult someone in pain when they did the best
they know.  Hope I explained how I feel.

We all love animals way too much, but this judging is crazy.

Debbie